Thursday 12 September 2013

Prayer Flag Finished

I have finally finished my Prayer Flag quilt.  It's a simple "Puss in the Corner" pattern but it looks so comfortable and just ready to snuggle into.

It is partly hand quilted and partly machine quilted.  I must admit though these pictures don't really show much quilting work.  I'll have to try to take some closer photos.





Along with the Prayer Flag quilt is the Chevron made from the left over half square triangles that I had after completing the Cottage Comfort quilt.  It's just a small lap quilt perfect for chilly evenings reading or watching TV on the sofa.  Again the quilting isn't all that clear either.  Could just be the lighting too.






So there they are all finished.  Now to get started on some Christmas goodies.

Have a great day!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment